Hah! Just when I thought I’d escaped Crazytraintotinkytown got me! Blog-tag is great fun and many thanks to my cyberspace friend for searching me out and chasing me down.
Unlike the traditional playground version I used to play there are rules to this game;
You must post the rules
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
Create eleven new questions to ask the people you will tag
Tag (eleven) people with a link to your post
Let them know they’ve been tagged
So here goes with the the questions I’ve been given by my tagger:
1. What makes you laugh?
Gavin & Stacey, the “white horse joke” and people who accidentally trip over in public (as long as they are not hurt!)
2. What was the best piece of advice you were ever given?
Trust your son.
3. What’s your favourite city?
Ooooh, Esfahan just about edges it over Berlin.
4. How would your best friend describe you?
Strong-minded, determined, untidy and compassionate.
5. What was the last book you read?
“Then they came for me” by Maziar Bahari
6. What music do you listen to?
Chris de Burgh, Ed Sheeran, Noah & The Whale, Bob Marley, Hairspray, Amy McDonald, Adele & Junior Choice with Ed “Stewpot” Stewart on Christmas Day.
7. When was the last time you cried?
On Jury Service when I realised I was going to have to deliver a verdict of “Not Guilty” to the court but all the time believing that the defendant was guilty.
8. Who was the last person to kiss you?
My husband, Feri.
9. Who is your hero?
Sir Bobby Robson. 4 times cancer survivor, amazing football Manager, a great man and fantastic example to all young men in football.
10. Where were you born?
Hurray for Hollywood (Hollywood, Birmingham 😦 )
11. Do you drive?
Yes, very carefully!
Here are my 11 questions for the Bloggers I tag:
1. What is your favourite flower?
2. Do you have a nickname?
3. If you lived in a zoo, which creature would you be?
4. Look in the mirror. What do you see?
5. Lights on or lights off?
6. Your last text. Who gets it?
7. Can you swim?
8. What is your favourite quote or saying?
9. What are your three most endearing characteristics?
10. Cabernet Sauvignon or Sauvignon Blanc?
11. Why do you think Smurfs are blue?
Here are the blogs I chose (not 11 but close!) :
1. Stitch this
Love your answers!