This is Florence, my jam jar.
She is full of inspiration and
on rainy days when things are looking bleak
or I feel a bit down, or I need motivation
or just when I feel like it
I delve in and pick out one of the tickets
Upon which are written things like;
- A friend is the one who comes in when the world has gone out.
- Many people will walk in and out of your life. But only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
- There are people whom one loves immediately and forever. Even to know they are alive in the world with one is quite enough.
- A friend is one who knows all about you and likes you anyway.
- A friend is a gift you give yourself.
- If I had a single flower for every time I think of you, I could walk forever in my garden.
- The best time to make friends is before you need them.
- The language of friendship is not in words, but meanings.
- My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me
- How rare and wonderful is that flash of a moment when we realise we have discovered a friend.
- The world is not filled with strangers. It’s full of other people just waiting to be spoken to.
- Happiness isn’t the easiest thing to find, but one place you’re guaranteed to find it is in a friend’s smile.
- Be slow in choosing a friend, slower in changing.
- There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.
So on rainy days when things are looking bleak
or you feel a bit down, or you need motivation
or just when you feel like it
delve in and pick out a ticket.