Variety is the spice of life so they say. Make this the week that you do things differently. Small things that you can fit into your daily routine but will make a difference.
- Park somewhere different
- Read a page in the book closest to you
- cook a meal without a recipe (scary!)
- walk for 20 mins with no destination in mind
- talk to a stranger
- take a different route to work/the shops
- write a letter
- email 3 people you haven’t been in touch with for a while
- telephone a friend
- Eat something you’ve never tried
- Turn off the TV
- write a poem
I want to say thanks very much for that job you have made in writing this piece of writing. I am hoping the same perfect work from you later on also.
Sorry I’ve been away catching my breath Sis. Your words are always inspiring.
Thanks for some great ideas. 🙂
No worries bro-time out is a valuable commodity; use it well. 🙂